Tuesday, May 29, 2012

@RobertaFKing is a PRMAVEN. Her license plate on her cool Red Mini Cooper says so. Muskegon, MI. @RevelMarketing

Dear Roberta,
I was early for the 6:05 PM bus pickup at the corner of Sherman and McCracken and I just walked across the street to snap a picture of the Muskegon Lumberjack seat for those awaiting the bus. The bells of St. Frances de Salles have just tolled for 6 PM. I believe the cool concrete interior is a place where you have sought  spirituality.

You looked sharp at the wheel of your @RedHeadWriting ish Mini Cooper. You looked a bit tuckered by the forty minute journey back from Grand Rapids. I thought of snapping a picture but why give a good neighbor a moment of raised eyebrows?

The bench has an ad upon it from @RevelMarketing, and I hope it is possible to move it to one of the south corners the buses actually visit. See, it's all connected. This is your community on social networking.

The bus had people in every seat. I am about to deboard to visit the new McDonald's. Yes, yes, yes, I am wearing the khakis. So practical.

All the best,
Your neighbor
Wilbo.

No comments: