Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fellow thinks he's on the Lakeshore! Henry! but we're really on the Lakeshore! Sherman!

3-19-13

It's almost time but I am unsure if I am taking the Henry! And I didn't. I am wondering about the possibility of love on the bus. I was delighted to see a friend who had waitressed in Royal Oak on the bus, and I learned she had moved back to Lakeshore to take care of her mother. I had been her customer at a Tapas bar in Royal Oak. Tapas as in small plates, a Spanish custom. She was taking the bus to a friend's house to watch the finale of the Bachelor. We exchanged phone numbers and I have rung her up and so far no call back. The woman sitting across from me has been chatting with bus driver, discussing how she and her boyfriend were saving for a house and are now living with a thirty year old widow.
Some kind of smell has been wafting into my nostrils, and it smells like powder and deoderent, only with a sinister air freshener edge. I wonder if I am being cleverly poisoned by an aerosel. Just passed by the Congregational Church, and there's no sign of the big meeting scheduled to start at 6:30 PM. Let's go to the library. The man across the aisle pulled my cord to ring my stop. So I didn't have to pull the cord.

No comments: